What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to manifest your millions with 87 specific money mastery methods
- Showing you how to use the manifesting envelope to develop patience, discipline, and a sense of wealth
- Showing yuo why you can create increased wealth for yourself and the entire world at the same time
- Showing you how to harness the laws of mind to attract quality products and items into your life
- Showing you how people actually create money problems and money emergencies by incorrect focus
- Showing you why you will become wealthy more easily when you do what you love to do
- Showing you why it’s difficult to feel financially abundant and prosperous
- Showing you the three things you absolutely must do to master money
- Showing you why you really can’t master money
- How to focus on What You Really Want
- Whatever You Need for Success
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. I Create Millions scores 74.73/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://icreatemillions.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $28.19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: icreatemillions.com you’ll also be taken through to icreatemillions.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)